Dakoros' Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Progress Forms
by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 pm

» Questing, Hunting, Dueling
by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am

» Poll: Limited or Unlimited Character idea?
by Alina Monroe Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:42 am

» ABC Animals
by Lorenzo DeSalvo Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:56 pm

» Discussion: RP Setup
by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:05 pm

» Contest: TC Referral Bonus!
by Alina Monroe Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:06 pm

» Calderon: Main Thread
by Lorenzo DeSalvo Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:15 pm

» Small Plot Idea
by Alina Monroe Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:13 pm

» Ello from the Global Moderator
by Lorenzo DeSalvo Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Contest: TC Referral Bonus!

Go down

Contest: TC Referral Bonus! Empty Contest: TC Referral Bonus!

Post by Alina Monroe Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:06 pm

TC Bonus Referrals

Starts: 10/16/18
Ends: When the RP kickstart Event ends.

Dakoros' Portal is nearly complete. The roleplay has started, but I want to kick it off with an event when the Portal opens. To do it, we need some more members! As a fun contest, current members who join and refer a new member who registers and joins in the RP will get a referral bonus. This bonus is in the form of the sites currency, Time Chrystals. You'll need these for the store!

Below, is a chart with the amount of Time Chrystals you may earn with a certain number of referrals earned in a weeks time. Referrals are valid as long as the member legit wants to join the roleplay. A 'false referral', or someone who joins then disappears for a month is invalid and Time Chrystals will not be rewarded.

1 referral - 10 TC
5 referrals - 50 TC
6 or more - 150 TC

When do you receive your reward? After the event. This way we can place a trial in which members choose to leave or stay. Choose them wisely! We have a lot to offer, and don't be afraid to reach out to me with a suggestion or idea to make the site and rp better. If you have any questions about the contest, you may post them below. Have fun!
Alina Monroe

Time Chrystals : 4136

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum