Dakoros' Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Progress Forms
by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 pm

» Questing, Hunting, Dueling
by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am

» Poll: Limited or Unlimited Character idea?
by Alina Monroe Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:42 am

» ABC Animals
by Lorenzo DeSalvo Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:56 pm

» Discussion: RP Setup
by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:05 pm

» Contest: TC Referral Bonus!
by Alina Monroe Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:06 pm

» Calderon: Main Thread
by Lorenzo DeSalvo Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:15 pm

» Small Plot Idea
by Alina Monroe Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:13 pm

» Ello from the Global Moderator
by Lorenzo DeSalvo Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Ello from the Global Moderator

Go down

Ello from the Global Moderator  Empty Ello from the Global Moderator

Post by Lorenzo DeSalvo Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Hello, the names Lorenzo but, I prefer to be called Enzo for short. I'm a 23 year male currently living in the great state of Pennsylvania. Right now I work as a corrections officer for a prison on second shift so, I tend to be more active at night. Beforehand, I was enlisted in the military. During my free time I either am spending it with my girlfriend of nearly two years, exploring/hiking, playing Assassins Creed: Origins or just hanging out with friends. I also enjoy showing horses alongside my family members. My main hobby however is I collect swords and knives (bet you couldn't have guessed that) I also have a 10 year old male pomeranian who's practically my best friend and hates whenever we are apart. Note, I'm a big dog type of guy lol but, alas he choose me instead of my mother when he was an 8 week old.

I used to strictly only stay with animal related role plays, mainly wolves. I started role playing whenever I first discovered the game WolfQuest around maybe 2010 or 2011? I'm not completely sure exactly when, it's just been years now haha. This however is not my first human related role play, this is just the first in a good while now. If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask!
Lorenzo DeSalvo
Lorenzo DeSalvo

Time Chrystals : 4144

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum